 MediaWatch / 2588
  You have a friend in me...

I have heard a few rumours about Lego and Pixar getting together... but this might be the first bit of proof I have seen. My son called me in to watch a YouTube trailer for the upcoming (read:eventually appearing in Theatres near you) for Toy Story (...) (15 years ago, 30-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: You have a friend in me...

(...) Just saw that same trailer (in 3D) before UP last night. They're not specifically identified as LEGO bricks, mind you, nor do they show anything that looks like sort of LEGO sets that we've been led to expect. As for proof, I would think the (...) (15 years ago, 30-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: You have a friend in me...

(...) As for proof, I (...) I guess I misspoke in my excitement to see building bricks in the ad. Cheers, Janey Red Brick (15 years ago, 31-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: You have a friend in me...

(...) Yes, well, you can make up for all of this by buying me several large and expensive LEGO sets at Brickworld... (15 years ago, 31-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: You have a friend in me...

(...) LOL, oh ok... errr, wait, no I cant, since I will not be there. Janey "Red Brick" (15 years ago, 2-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: You have a friend in me...

(...) That's okay (well, mostly okay). I understand they're capable of taking orders over the phone, since Chris bought several cases of tiles from multiple LEGO stores about two years ago. (15 years ago, 2-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)