 MediaWatch / 2571 (-5)
  (correct link) The Future of LEGO(R) CITY Lies With the People

Correct link listed below. (URL) Three different choices: City Square, Public Transportation Center and Truck Shop Information regarding to the three choices. Depending which theme wins the Target age market is 6+ and price point is $100USD. The (...) (15 years ago, 3-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The Future of LEGO(R) CITY Lies With the People

Three different choices: City Square, Public Transportation Center and Truck Shop LEGO City Vote Correct link listed below. (URL) (15 years ago, 3-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The Future of LEGO(R) CITY Lies With the People

Those links do not work? (...) snip (...) (15 years ago, 3-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX)

  The Future of LEGO(R) CITY Lies With the People

The Future of LEGO(R) CITY Lies With the People -Polls open for excited fans to vote on proposals for expansion of LEGO CITY in 2010- LEGO CITY (April 2, 2009) - Architects and planners of LEGO CITY are at odds over which section of the booming (...) (15 years ago, 3-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: Un-yellow old plastic - will it work on LEGO?

(...) ... Yes. I tried this last week and the results were very good. Take a look at this (URL) post>. The picture shows the results before and after a exposure of only 2 hours in the sun. We are having a heat wave here in Brazil and I was afraid of (...) (16 years ago, 9-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact