 MediaWatch / 2511 (-5)
  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) If memory serves, the yellow Classic Space minifig debuted in 1983, rather than 1978. I will happily recant if I'm wrong, though. Dave! (16 years ago, 1-Nov-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) Yeah, it's obvious they put time into it-- all those pictures were seemingly done themselves, not some sort of stock photos or anything. And they obviously spent some time at least trying to do some research. I guess my natural assumption (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations

Edit! Edit! Edit! My bad, (sp) MINDSTORMS !! Pardon, Here's a preview of Bloobit WIP: 258K (1024 x 1280) (Non MINDSTORMS mecha model) (URL) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations

Edit! Edit! Edit! My bad, (sp) MINDSTORMS !! Pardon, Here's a preview of Bloobit WIP: 258K (1024 x 1280) (Non MINDSTORMS mecha model) (URL) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) Before looking at it, I thought it would be a typical "newspaper-type" article (i.e. poorly written, incomplete research, etc.). But after taking a quick peek at Gizmodo, it looks like they put a decent amount of effort into it (working with (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact