 MediaWatch / 2501 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Creation in Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

Joe & All, (...) Awesome, I am glad someone knew about this - I was rather surprised no one else mentioned this here before - it is a neat item, even if I didn't know what it was - my wife was rolling her eyes at me as I paused and looked at it for (...) (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Creation in Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

(...) The sculpture was built by two AFOLs - Bryce McGlone and Brandon Griffith. You can see a clip of the scene at the (URL) BrickJournal> website, assuming you are in the US. Those out of country can go to the show (URL) here> and fast forward to (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO Creation in Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

To All, I have been watching this series with some interest, and I saw the latest episode where one of the T-1000's took the form of a lady that has a child. The child looked like she was playing with a standard LEGO kit (Mostly bricks) but the (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Former employee charged in LEGO credit card scam

Journal Inquirer By Laura F. Alix Oct. 22, 2008 Former employee charged in LEGO credit card scam ENFIELD, CT. - A Massachusetts woman is facing a larceny charge after, police say, she used LEGO company credit cards to buy more than $16,000 worth of (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Please Don't Touch Daddy's LEGO

Found in the October 6th 2008 print edition of Maclean's Magazine (Canada): Please Don't Touch Daddy's LEGO The new 5,922-piece Taj Mahal model proves the classic kids' toy isn't just for kids anymore PATRICIA TREBLE September 24, 2008 In the 50th (...) (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact