 MediaWatch / 2471
  Legomaster Interview - Tonight 7/10/08 10pm EST

Fellow Lego Fans, I have been asked to let everyone know that I am going to head back down to the (URL) Loud Idiots> online radio show tonight @ 10pm EST for a full length interview. I visited the talk show studios back in April 2008. Part of that (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jul-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Legomaster Interview - Tonight 7/10/08 10pm EST

In lugnet.mediawatch, Eric Sophie wrote a sp3lling mistake: (...) LMAO!!! Should have been: It would be cool to hear from some of you, if you could call in while the show is on. Gr3at Sp3lling Mistak3 # 305 Ha ha call in about that! Eric (16 years ago, 10-Jul-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)