 MediaWatch / 2441 (-5)
  LEGO Group Takes Czech Production In-House

LEGO Group takes Czech production in-house (By Richard Higgs PRW.com) LEGO says "best and most effective solution for us to run the factory". March 10, 2008 - Less than two years after outsourcing labour intensive production at a Czech Republic (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  GamesIndustry.biz interview with a shout out to LUGNET

"Brick by Brick" 08:00 (BST) 03/03/2008 Lego's director of business development Mark Hansen discusses combining the physical with the virtual. (URL) Toenjes (TooMuchDew) G.M.L.T.C. (17 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LDD on Cnet

LDD is the recommended download @ Cnet's download.com today: (URL) Jeff (17 years ago, 3-Mar-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Yet another LEGO thief hitting Target

You have to admire the ballsy simplicity of the scam however. (...) (17 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Yet another LEGO thief hitting Target

(...) Yeah, I got a kick out of that quote as well. To me it seems as if he apparently just doesn't understand the attraction adults have to playing with LEGO bricks. Poor guy. Anyway, this whole situation just makes me mad. Lock this jerk up and (...) (17 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact