 MediaWatch / 2384
    The Wild Side of Workspace Decorating —John Radtke
   (URL) article though I couldn't find reference to it. No pics unfortunately but still an interesting tidbit. The relevant quote: ------- Cube Crazy: A Walk On the Wild Side of Workspace Decorating "Then, there's the tale of one Seattle executive (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: The Wild Side of Workspace Decorating —Dave Schuler
   (...) That would be Eric Harshbarger I believe. (URL) fink's efforts perpetually make my biggest MOCs look like microbes by comparison! Dave! (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)