 MediaWatch / 2371 (-10)
  Nationwide LEGO Wind Turbine Competition!

Engineers Without Borders Australia (EWB) is building LEGO wind turbines in capital cities across the nation for Engineering Week! Event details The public’s imagination will be captured by participating in the construction of over 3,500 LEGO bricks (...) (17 years ago, 10-Aug-07, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

  Re: Article with a bit more detail on giant "floating Lego man"

(...) You bring up an interesting point, Dave. The article says "Life-size". ??? On what planet is that? JOHN (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Article with a bit more detail on giant "floating Lego man"

(...) <scratches edgy, hip beard stubble on chin> Hmmmmmm.... (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Article with a bit more detail on giant "floating Lego man"

(...) (does some quick mental calculations...) Looks perfect for one of John Neal's 800-wide trains! JohnG, GMLTC (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Article with a bit more detail on giant "floating Lego man"

(...) Why can't I find a life-size minifig when I go to the beach?!?! I need it. I NEED it!!!! -Dave (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Article with a bit more detail on giant "floating Lego man"

(...) I'm guessing either "Leonard's Ego" or "Drano-e-Lego". Steve (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Article with a bit more detail on giant "floating Lego man"

(...) (URL) what I call a "maxifig". JOHN (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Article with a bit more detail on giant "floating Lego man"

(...) Not so much a case of washed up but more like place on the beach by conceptual artist: (URL) (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Article with a bit more detail on giant "floating Lego man"

(URL) AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - A giant, smiling Lego man was fished out of the sea in the Dutch resort of Zandvoort on Tuesday. Workers at a drinks stall rescued the 2.5-metre (8-foot) tall model with a yellow head and blue torso. "We saw something (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO® Indiana Jones: The Videogame (w/Trailer)

If Family Adventure Has a Name, It Must Be LEGO® Indiana Jones: The Videogame LucasArts and TT Games Don Their Fedoras for the Next Great LEGO Gaming Experience SAN DIEGO, Calif. -- July 27, 2007 -- LucasArts and TT Games today announced that LEGO® (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact