 MediaWatch / 2366 (-10)
  Re: Article with a bit more detail on giant "floating Lego man"

(...) I'm guessing either "Leonard's Ego" or "Drano-e-Lego". Steve (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Article with a bit more detail on giant "floating Lego man"

(...) (URL) what I call a "maxifig". JOHN (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Article with a bit more detail on giant "floating Lego man"

(...) Not so much a case of washed up but more like place on the beach by conceptual artist: (URL) (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Article with a bit more detail on giant "floating Lego man"

(URL) AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - A giant, smiling Lego man was fished out of the sea in the Dutch resort of Zandvoort on Tuesday. Workers at a drinks stall rescued the 2.5-metre (8-foot) tall model with a yellow head and blue torso. "We saw something (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO® Indiana Jones: The Videogame (w/Trailer)

If Family Adventure Has a Name, It Must Be LEGO® Indiana Jones: The Videogame LucasArts and TT Games Don Their Fedoras for the Next Great LEGO Gaming Experience SAN DIEGO, Calif. -- July 27, 2007 -- LucasArts and TT Games today announced that LEGO® (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Nathan Sawaya interviewed on ABC

(...) Correspondent> last night. It will be repeated this Saturday (21st) at 1pm. ROSCO (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: LEGO licenses Indiana Jones

(...) Thanks. Very cool minifig! Can't wait any longer!!! (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO licenses Indiana Jones

(...) Thanks. Very cool minifig! Can't wait any longer!!! (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO licenses Indiana Jones

(...) Well, he does. Sort of. They both have the same roundish facial structure, a rather unnoticable nose (even if you try to look for it, it's so unnoticable that you'll fail to do so), and brown eyebrows. Indy has stubble, though, which some (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jun-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Yeesh, just when I thought I spent too much time playing Diablo II!

(...) Oh boy!! If this trailer is any indication of the final product, I may just have to resign from RL! :-) Anyone taking bets on how many of us will buzzing the downtown skyscrapers in our Space Cruiser? At least me! Dave S. (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact