 MediaWatch / 2319
  Re: LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007

(...) Snip (...) To ALL, (For greatest impact, read this as if Foghorn Leghorn was reading it out loud to you.) I say, I say, I am flabbergasted, down right outraged that Microsoft is not in the top 200. Why its, its an outrage that this fine (...) (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007

(...) Todd, Microsoft was number 116 on list. However Apple was number 98. Macs Forever! Bruce (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007

(...) **Sighs, rolls eyes, tongue in cheek...Foghorn Leghorn voice here** Hey you two-- Knock--I say--knock it off, boys. Plenny o' room at table for ya' both. Regardless of whut that there report says 'bout them computer jiants, I wouldn't wanna (...) (17 years ago, 25-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)