 MediaWatch / 2316 (-10)
  Re: LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007

(...) It's interesting how the change they implemented around 2003/04 created a huge schism within the AFOL community, but really had no major effect whatsoever on how the average consumer views/viewed TLG. TLG probably lost a lot of our trust (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007

(...) I am assuming they (Forbes) want us the AFOL's to go out and buy an issuse. :-) -Abner (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007

(...) Neat! (...) I like how by "complete" they mean "1/3 of the total". DaveE (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007

LEGO® is No.1 of 600 companies for 2007 May 23, 2007 Fobes.com By Tara Weiss The world’s most reputable companies: These business have products consumers want — and their trust (URL) With all the bad news recently about corporate scandals you might (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  LEGOLAND Billund employee killed in roller coaster accident

LEGOLAND Billund employee killed in roller coaster accident The Associated Press Published: April 30, 2007 COPENHAGEN, Denmark: A 21-year-old employee at the Legoland amusement park was killed in a roller coaster accident, police and park officials (...) (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Lego vig by AFOLs Anita & Michael in MAD magazine

(...) Oh I forgot about that! Thanks for doing that. Of course, I was also worried about posting it in the wrong group - god only knows what would have happened to me! lol (17 years ago, 18-Apr-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Lego vig by AFOLs Anita & Michael in MAD magazine

Crossposting to Loc AU, congrats you wacky Australians (If your looking for it in the shops in Australia, it is the one with the ninja turtles on the cover) (...) (17 years ago, 18-Apr-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Lego vig by AFOLs Anita & Michael in MAD magazine

Congrats to them for getting a Spy vs. Spy Lego vig in MAD magazine: (URL) Here's the thread (1) talking about it in a bit more detail: (URL) (1) Standard JLUG warning: anyone who takes everything too seriously, please don't click this link (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !!

  Lego mechanism to test RIMM Blackberry antennas

Lego works for industrial testing! A few years back RIMM were testing the reception of one of its 900MHz devices, which varied by angle and orientation. What did RIMM turn to? LEGO machines See an article (URL) here> and the creator's (URL) webpage> (...) (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: MOC shown on Danish TV

(...) Hi Jacob, Congratulations on your MOCs TV (I think) appearance. Tim (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.dk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact