 MediaWatch / 2310
Re: Lego vig by AFOLs Anita & Michael in MAD magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 23:30:19 GMT

Crossposting to Loc AU, congrats you wacky Australians

(If your looking for it in the shops in Australia, it is the one with the ninja turtles on the cover)

In lugnet.mediawatch, Bob Parker wrote:
   Congrats to them for getting a Spy vs. Spy Lego vig in MAD magazine:

Here’s the thread (1) talking about it in a bit more detail: http://www.jlug.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2108

(1) Standard JLUG warning: anyone who takes everything too seriously, please don’t click this link