 MediaWatch / 2281 (-10)
  'Lego Ban' at Seattle School Fueled by Anti-Private Property Crusaders

You have to go in via (URL) to find this article. There is no direct link. L'Eggo My Lego By Maureen Martin 28 Feb 2007 Some Seattle school children are being told to be skeptical of private property rights. This lesson is being taught by banning (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  *Video* Q&A interview with the CEO of the LEGO® Group

Business Report by Monocle Magazine Monocle Editor-in-chief Tyler Brûlé talks to LEGO® Group CEO, Jørgen Vig Knudstorp. Please note *HIGH* Quality download (291mb MPEG) Enjoy! (URL) -Abner (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Wednesday's child with help from Scott Lyttle

(...) Way to go! Great Job Scott! (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ga, FTX)

  LEGO Wednesday's child with help from Scott Lyttle

This past wednesday LEGO and Scott Lyttle helped out the local FOX news with their (URL) Child"> segment. Good job Scott! (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO® Group: Positive 2006 results

ENFIELD, Conn., Feb. 21 /PRNewswire/ Positive 2006 Results Contribute to Securing Future of The LEGO® Group The LEGO Group's strategy to focus on its core business as a means to securing its future paid off in 2006, it was announced today during a (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Lego logo on ride of racetrack

I was watching an old episode of Scrapheap Challenge and saw a Lego logo fly by on the side of a racetrack in England. (URL) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Cyndi Bradham featured in Raleigh News & Observer

(...) It's pretty interesting how the off-the-cuff things you say are what ends up being printed, while what you perceive as the actual interview does not. But any press is good press, right? C. (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Get a glimpse of Legoland Missouri plan

RED Development, city and state officials held an open house today to present the LEGOLAND project and answer questions. I had the chance to drop by the presentation on the way home from work today. I did not have time to stay for the presentation, (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Cyndi Bradham featured in Raleigh News & Observer

(...) I use variants of this comment ALL the time:-) (...) No, but being stuck writing about this is:-) Over here in good ol' NC, the News and Observer is a very liberal paper - while that doesn't really mean anything in terms of the bias of this (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Cyndi Bradham featured in Raleigh News & Observer

(...) I love the logic: "What's the bid deal, I mean it could be heroin." I'll have to use that next time I'm justifying a big purchase ;) Nice example of unbiased reporting. He replies to your comment with an "Oohhh-Kaaay." So creating your own (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact