 MediaWatch / 2209
    LIFE Story on model Railroading includes LEGO pic —John Neal
   As I mentioned (URL) earlier>, LIFE did a story on the NMRA National Convention in Philadelphia last summer which we in the ILTCO used as the venue for our national convention as well. Well, I thought the story was going to appear in the monthly (...) (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

        Re: LIFE Story on model Railroading includes LEGO pic —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I don't normally read the 'Life' insert and had to pull it (with the rest of the paper) out of the recyling bin. That's a keeper. Thanks again. -Mike Petrucelli (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)