 MediaWatch / 2171 (-10)
  Re: Another appearance on Makezine.com

"James Wilson" <wilson_j_s@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:J6zJDr.Erx@lugnet.com... (...) Heh, that's cool. Great idea, lighting up minifigis and all... ;) -Rob www.brickmodder.net www.lifelites.com (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Another appearance on Makezine.com

Make Magazine's blog, www.makezine.com, has an entry about sticking LED's into minifigs. (URL) here> (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lego sighting in a national comic strip...

(...) Wow - if not, you should at least be awarded something for such good CPR work!! :-O Let's see, what's that saying...'old threads never die, they just languish until bumped' (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lego sighting in a national comic strip...

(...) These old links never seem to last, but I happen to have captured a few of the LEGO shirt instances in case anyone wants to see them: (3 URLs) All the work and property of Darby Conley and found in Fuzzy Logic, his second volume of collected (...) (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO documentary on TV this Saturday (Hong Kong)

(...) Hi Sean, Cool stuffs .. I have already posted to HK LEGO forum so the folks there can catch it. Your link's not working for me, not sure why. ---@ 'THE' Diana Singapore, S0937FG (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO documentary on TV this Saturday (Hong Kong)

(...) I just discovered it's a running TV documentary series. Each episode features a unique brand. This weekend's episode is the LEGO episode. More infomation about the series (URL) on their web site>. (Translated to (URL)) Sean - - LEGO Certified (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO documentary on TV this Saturday (Hong Kong)

Hi, everyone... A documentary called "Lovemarks-LEGO" will be broadcast for the first time this weekend. I was originally told it was going to be a full-length film about people's passions towards brands like LEGO, IKEA, Starbucks (etc), but it (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.hk, lugnet.loc.cn, lugnet.loc.tw, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.sg, FTX)

  LEGO is recalling 358,000 toy trucks #

LEGO® Recalling 358,000 toy trucks Sept. 20, 2006 ENFIELD, CT, United States (UPI) -- LEGO Systems Inc., of Enfield, Conn., said Wednesday it is recalling about 358,000 toy trucks. The plastic wheels on the LEGO EXPLORE Super Truck set #3509 can (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, FTX) !!

  Re: Drugs are Like That - 70's Educational Film Featuring LEGO

(...) That set- with the big Samsonite gears- started my own addiction. I'd tasted the brick before then, but mainlining it like that was something else entirely. Sigh... (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Drugs are Like That - 70's Educational Film Featuring LEGO

Hey, That was outstanding! I especially liked seeing all those classic pieces and remembered when I first played with the neighbor's LEGO and they had some early-70's sets with some of those. The theme song is great, too - maybe I'll put it on my (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact