 MediaWatch / 2166 (-10)
  Re: LEGO documentary on TV this Saturday (Hong Kong)

(...) I just discovered it's a running TV documentary series. Each episode features a unique brand. This weekend's episode is the LEGO episode. More infomation about the series (URL) on their web site>. (Translated to (URL)) Sean - - LEGO Certified (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO documentary on TV this Saturday (Hong Kong)

Hi, everyone... A documentary called "Lovemarks-LEGO" will be broadcast for the first time this weekend. I was originally told it was going to be a full-length film about people's passions towards brands like LEGO, IKEA, Starbucks (etc), but it (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.hk, lugnet.loc.cn, lugnet.loc.tw, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.sg, FTX)

  LEGO is recalling 358,000 toy trucks #

LEGO® Recalling 358,000 toy trucks Sept. 20, 2006 ENFIELD, CT, United States (UPI) -- LEGO Systems Inc., of Enfield, Conn., said Wednesday it is recalling about 358,000 toy trucks. The plastic wheels on the LEGO EXPLORE Super Truck set #3509 can (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, FTX) !!

  Re: Drugs are Like That - 70's Educational Film Featuring LEGO

(...) That set- with the big Samsonite gears- started my own addiction. I'd tasted the brick before then, but mainlining it like that was something else entirely. Sigh... (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Drugs are Like That - 70's Educational Film Featuring LEGO

Hey, That was outstanding! I especially liked seeing all those classic pieces and remembered when I first played with the neighbor's LEGO and they had some early-70's sets with some of those. The theme song is great, too - maybe I'll put it on my (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Drugs are Like That - 70's Educational Film Featuring LEGO

So you say that when I'm hiding new funky pieces from my kids I'm a lego addict? Come on, they'll use important gearing to build sheep! My daugther nicked all my 'spider' legs to be a spider! Without considering what they could do with pneunatics! (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Drugs are Like That - 70's Educational Film Featuring LEGO

Back in the 1970’s, an anti-drug film was created – in cooperation with the fine folks at the Corporation for Public Broadcasting – that was titled "Drugs are Like That" and extensively featured LEGO building toys. The film took earlier Public (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Singapore Airlines Airbus 380 lands at LEGOLAND®

Singapore Airlines A380 lands at LEGOLAND® (URL) Singapore Airlines has unveiled its latest aircraft addition – an A380 aircraft model built entirely of LEGO® bricks – in LEGOLAND®, Billund Denmark. Using over 75,000 LEGO bricks in eight colours, (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Public invited to build with massive supply of Lego bricks

"It all started on Saturday, when no less than three tons of white Lego blocks were literally dumped on the museum plaza known as Tullinløkka..." "Debate has raged for years over what may be the best use of the property, which long functioned as a (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  BrickSpace Preview Release!

(URL) A game modification for Homeworld 2, BrickSpace lets you fight as the Classic Space, Blacktron, or Ice Planet fleet. The Preview Release lets you select any of the three fleets and gives you a selection of ships to play around with. Enemy AI (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.games, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact