 MediaWatch / 2146 (-10)
  TLG: Back in the black

(URL) From Forbes>: Lego Group H1 pretax swings into profit as sales rise 19 pct; ups FY guidance 08.16.2006, 08:18 AM COPENHAGEN (AFX) - Lego Group posted a pretax profit of 238 mln dkr for the first six months of the year, up from a loss of 202 (...) (18 years ago, 16-Aug-06, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Newswatch: Fifth Legoland Park in Kansas City area in 2009

Legoland KC is supposed to be presented to the Olathe City council tonight. It looks good except the current plan has tax payers paying 2/3 the cost. I don't think people will be real excited about putting up this amount. This has been discussed on (...) (18 years ago, 16-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland)

  LEGO ships instead of regular game bits

John K made lego ships that fit on the (URL) board just fine. (URL) More pictures: (2 URLs) (18 years ago, 2-Aug-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  CNET: Lego robots march on Microsoft

CNET: Lego robots march on Microsoft (URL) (18 years ago, 25-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Re: LEGO Imagination Days

(...) I was stoked to do the interview. I'm trying to do everything that I can do to get the message out there into the mainstream. As to the interview itself, I wasn't hardly nervous at all. If you forget about the size of the audience and ignore (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.den, lugnet.loc.us.co.cos, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Imagination Days

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess wrote: (snip) (...) Congrats! Nice work on the display and great exposure for you and your club! It's going to be the local displays that will spread the word on the AFOL community over the long-term, so it's good to (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.den, lugnet.loc.us.co.cos, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Imagination Days

(...) I've also dug up the link to the news stations website. The interview that I did is available for viewing there. (URL) -Duane (18 years ago, 25-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.den, lugnet.loc.us.co.cos, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: New Book: Who Are You People?

(...) Hmm, that book looks like it's about a bunch of freaks--what was she doing interviewing AFOLs? Derek (18 years ago, 23-Jul-06, to lugnet.books, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  New Book: Who Are You People?

Last year I was contacted by freelance writer (URL) Cauldron>. She came out to House of Bricks in 2005 to (URL) some time> and interview all of us for her upcoming book about folks with eccentric hobbies. Her book has now been published and info can (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: The Kjeld Billionometer

(...) Curiosity got the better of me and I checked out how he's doing. Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen is no longer ahead of Steve Jobs, but he is higher on the list than Donald Trump! Here's another six years of data added to my own (now very old) post... (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jul-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact