 MediaWatch / 2065
  Re: Thoughts on the UN "Racist" poster?

(...) I like the older posters the UNHCR did using minifigs a lot better. (from Jacob's site, there are other examples: (URL) ) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Thoughts on the UN "Racist" poster?

(...) You're right, that one is certainly more clear about what it's trying to get across. And it's more appropos in using all minifigs to represent something, rather than using a construction element as something to be termed as different. I'm just (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)