 MediaWatch / 2055
Re: I love toys - on VH1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 18:43:12 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

VH1 is doing a series this week called "I love toys", counting down the top
100 toys from our childhoods with 20 each night.  I assume LEGO will be on
the list somewhere.  On their website they've posted the
<http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/i_love_toys/98252/episode_featured_copy.jhtml
list from 100-81> (last night's show) and they haven't covered LEGO yet.

Found it - Friday night's episode, coming it at #3 overall, just behind Barbie
and Hula Hoop, but beating out notables such as GIJoe, Star Wars figures,
"Bike", and Atari:

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/i_love_toys/98256/episode_featured_copy.jhtml

Seriously, Hula Hoop.

-Nick