 MediaWatch / 2051
    Re: LEGO in Bizarro Comic —John Neal
   <Adjusts tie, with bulging eyeballs> Tough NG-- I gotta be my own straight man! (...) What? Minifigs do float???? Well then, by golly, I take it all back! That comic is hilarious! "Bizarro" is the funniest thing since.... since.... well, I get back (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: LEGO in Bizarro Comic —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Well, whatever you think of his work, you should know the cartoonist himself was very nice. When I emailed him because I could not find a link to his strip (my local newspaper doesn't post the comics online and King Features Syndicate has (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)