 MediaWatch / 2051 (-10)
  Re: LEGO in Bizarro Comic

<Adjusts tie, with bulging eyeballs> Tough NG-- I gotta be my own straight man! (...) What? Minifigs do float???? Well then, by golly, I take it all back! That comic is hilarious! "Bizarro" is the funniest thing since.... since.... well, I get back (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO in Bizarro Comic

(...) Thanks for the heads up, Maggie! I'll say 2 things about the comic-- 1. NOTHING can ever replace The Far Side, least of which this tripe, and 2. it would be funnier if minifigs actually did float, which they don't, so where's the joke? The (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO in Bizarro Comic

The February 24 Bizarro comic features a LEGO scene: (URL) C. (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Brokeback Mountain

(...) Jonah Goldberg mentioned this today on National Review Online's blog, (URL) The Corner>. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.western, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved?

(...) The animation segment was short but really well done. They matched some minifigs pretty well with some of the characters. (...) I can't say for sure, but given that it was a first-run episode from season three, I'd guess that it was filmed (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved?

(...) I managed to catch this episode and saw the whole town. I missed the part with the animination though. I wonder when it was filmed since they had Jack Stone Pirates :) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved?

I hope everyone caught tonight's episode of Corner Gas called 'Block Party'. Here's the synopsis from the show's website: (URL) I was hoping they wouldn't make fun of building with LEGO bricks, but rather would have fun with the idea. And I think (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

  Time

In Time magazine, canadian edition, Feb 20th, 2006, they profile the Google guys on page 20 : "In search of the real google". ... they play with Legos (sic) for some inspiration (URL) (19 years ago, 19-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  InformationWeek

In InformationWeek, Feb 6th, 2006, a magazine that attends to the information technologies crowd, page 65, in the personal tech guide, they show the Mindstorms NXT as a cool gadet : (URL) (19 years ago, 19-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Boys and Girls Club Web web site has incidental Lego

One of the images rotated on the (URL) home page> for the Boys and Girls club shows a youngster contemplating Lego (19 years ago, 18-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact