 MediaWatch / 1915
  People getting uppity about "legos"

(URL) one's a chuckle. The "LEGO brand speech" on "www.legos.com" makes perfect sense to me, but I guess some people don't have enough to complain about. - Kelly (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: People getting uppity about "legos"

(...) So, I had to try it. Jeepers, you get redirected in 10 seconds. The only thing that made me sad was that the message wasn't signed by Susan Williams like the old announcement in the catalogues :( (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)