 MediaWatch / 1901 (-10)
  BrickFest in the Washington Post

Article from the Washington Post, Monday, August 15, 2005: (URL) you next Fest!!!! Mike Harrod (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Kellogg's Sculptures mentioned in Battle Creek Enquirer

This spring, MTW, in participation with MichLUG members (URL) built 5 statues> for Kellogg's Cereal City USA. These statues are the subject of an article in Wednesday's (2005-08-10) (URL) Creek Enquirer>. (URL) Jason Spears | (URL) Brickcentral> | (...) (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)

  BrickJournal mentioned online at Orange County Register

Hi all, the Orange County Register website has a small blurb about BrickJournal. You can take a look at the link, but it does require registration. (URL) the blurb.> Joe Meno Editor/Publisher, BrickJournal (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Legoland ref on I'm Alan Partridge

This is probably old but it was on BBCAmerica tonight. on BBC's I'm Alan Partridge: "Never Say Alan Again": Alan (radio announcer): Who're you with and what're you doing? Caller: I'd like to go round Legoland with Sean Connery and then afterwards (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: COLTC Display at the Ohio State Fair in Columbus, Ohio

for those of you that do not know John: (URL) He is the one that started the COLTC skyscraper thingie with his LeVeque tower about 2 years ago. I also know he did NOT say LEGOs, that's the acuracy of the press for ya! Last year the fair drew over 1 (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.events, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

  Tom Knuteson? LEGO display

Hey all, Google news-ing on "lego" I found (URL) article> about a medieval fair in Monroe, Wisconsin, which reads, in part: "Lego enthusiast and medieval history buff Tom Knuteson will have his Lego castle on display during the Faire. The castle (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: LEGOLAND sold to Blackstone

(...) (crossposting to the various Legoland groups) This looks like it will be good news - by reading this article: (URL) it looks like there may be new parks in the future and they want to make the park destination resorts - so this is good news. (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Twins accused of stealing and selling LEGO® sets on Ebay®

Watchout LEGO® is watching From the Journal Inquirer online edition July 6, 2005 ENFIELD, CT. -- Police have accused twin brothers of stealing nearly $42,000 worth of Star Wars-theme LEGO sets from the toymaker's facility here and selling some of (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO Braces for Big Changes - International Herald Tribune

(URL) braces for big changes By Ivar Ekman International Herald Tribune SATURDAY, JULY 2, 2005 BILLUND, Denmark Lego, the maker of the iconic toy building blocks, put this little town on the map. Employees and residents alike cherished the family (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Legoland California Clip

One of my co-workers sent this link to me today. I started drooling when they showed the modelshop builder scooping lego out of a bin. (URL) VW (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact