 MediaWatch / 1896
1895  |  1897
Subject:
Tom Knuteson? LEGO display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:17:02 GMT

Hey all,

Google news-ing on “lego” I found this article about a medieval fair in Monroe, Wisconsin, which reads, in part:

“Lego enthusiast and medieval history buff Tom Knuteson will have his Lego castle on display during the Faire. The castle keep, where the royal family resides, contains five rooms including the Great Hall with its Royal thrones and two bed chambers each complete with four-poster beds. With gardeners and cooks, sentries and swordsmen, Knuteson estimates that there are nearly 100 little Lego people who make up the castle staff and army. Knuteson will also answer questions about castle life.”

Anyway, anyone know who Tom Knuteson is? I get no relevant hits on Google, Lugnet, or Brickshelf.

Bruce