 MediaWatch / 1866 (-5)
  Want to be famous?

One of my colleagues just asked me to pass this along: Melinda Carter, interim marketing manager for LEGO Australia, is looking for fantastic high-res images of LEGO® creations preferably resembling known architectural beauties (including buildings, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Converting the ROTB .mov to .mp4 (for Sony PSP)

"Rob Hendrix" <rob.removebeforesen...msltc.org> wrote in message news:IHo3Lz.vHn@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) files (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I have ROTB and the Orchestra clip running on my mobile phone! It is pretty cool to see a movie (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Converting the ROTB .mov to .mp4 (for Sony PSP)

For those of you lucky enough to own Sony's Playstation Portable (PSP) and a copy of the ROTB movie presented early last month (and posted here in .mediawatch), there's a program you can use to convert the movie to a format the PSP can recognize and (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Douglas Coupland loves LEGO

If you've ever read (URL) you had probably already guess this. But this (URL) in the Globe and Mail seems to confirm it. :) Best regards, Allan B. (URL) The LEGO Builder's Guide> (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® is near an agreement to sell its LEGOLAND theme parks

In lugnet.mediawatch, Larry Pieniazek wrote: Snip (...) I think it could be extremely shrewd. The parks will always have to rely on the company for bricks and sets to sell. For example in Saint Louis, Anheuser-Busch used to own the baseball stadium (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact