 MediaWatch / 1851 (-5)
  Re: ABC's Extreme Makeover--May 22nd, 2005

(...) 2 minutes 34 seconds of LEGO content with 128 minutes of filler...and that's without commercials. Anyway, I clipped the total sum of LEGO content from all 3 hours of the show: (URL) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) could be useful. Rob (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: ABC's Extreme Makeover--May 22nd, 2005

(snip) (...) well, apparently, if you want product placement on Extreme Home Makeover, it costs 100K. If you don't contribute, your name gets mentioned verbally... The model builder shop also contributed all remaining bricks to the local Native (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) I would love to download/watch these, but I'm running on WinNT and the newest version of Quicktime (or MediaPlayer) won't run on NT With the latest version I'm able to use, I get a blank screen. :-( Anyone know where/how I might get a version (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: ABC's Extreme Makeover--May 22nd, 2005

In lugnet.mediawatch, Bill Vollbrecht wrote: <SNIP> (...) I was thoroughly tweaked about their blatantly obvious avoidance of mentioning the LEGO company in any fashion. I mean, I realize that Sears put in a half a mil, and Disney put in probably a (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact