 MediaWatch / 1847
    Re: ABC's Extreme Makeover--May 22nd, 2005 —Joseph Greene
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Bill Vollbrecht wrote: <SNIP> (...) I was thoroughly tweaked about their blatantly obvious avoidance of mentioning the LEGO company in any fashion. I mean, I realize that Sears put in a half a mil, and Disney put in probably a (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: ABC's Extreme Makeover--May 22nd, 2005 —Scott Lyttle
   (snip) (...) well, apparently, if you want product placement on Extreme Home Makeover, it costs 100K. If you don't contribute, your name gets mentioned verbally... The model builder shop also contributed all remaining bricks to the local Native (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)