 MediaWatch / 1841 (-5)
  Lego Star Wars Article on Salon.com

Embracing the dark side of the brand (URL) Jason Spears | (URL) BrickShelf Gallery> | (URL) MichLUG> | (URL) CLB> (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: O'Reilly magazine, "Make"

I like the story sub-title: "Lego: the ultimate prototyping material. Seriously." Issue 1 was/is pretty neat - some good "summer projects" for me and my kids. I just wish some newsstand I frequent would carry it so I don't have to order it from (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: ABC's Extreme Makeover--May 22nd, 2005

(...) Yep, it's the right show. My info says the Master Builders (all 5 at the Enfield shop) were in Arizona for a week... I'll be dropping a little bit of news each day, just to keep the post current... (although there's not really much more that (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO Racers banner ads seen on Czech automotive website

(URL) doing a bit of websurfing for old car pictures, this website popped up with a banner ad for LEGO Racers and LEGO Ferarri items. To get the LEGO ad, you may have to referesh the page a few times to re-set the advertising. Very Nice, Lego Corp. (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: O'Reilly magazine, "Make"

Heh... funny... I'll be curious to see how I'm mentiond when my issue arrives... MAKE contacted me briefly, but they never followed up on my reply... so I caan't imagine what is being printed. eric (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact