 MediaWatch / 1840
Re: O'Reilly magazine, "Make"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 18:23:33 GMT

I like the story sub-title: "Lego: the ultimate prototyping material.
Seriously."  Issue 1 was/is pretty neat - some good "summer projects" for me and
my kids.  I just wish some newsstand I frequent would carry it so I don't have
to order it from Amazon.  I'm going to wait a bit longer before subscribing...

James Wilson
Dallas, TX