 MediaWatch / 1840
    Re: O'Reilly magazine, "Make" —James Wilson
   I like the story sub-title: "Lego: the ultimate prototyping material. Seriously." Issue 1 was/is pretty neat - some good "summer projects" for me and my kids. I just wish some newsstand I frequent would carry it so I don't have to order it from (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: O'Reilly magazine, "Make" —George Haberberger
   (...) James, I've seen it at Barnes & Nobles, but not at Borders. Thanks, George (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)