 MediaWatch / 1833
  Re: ABC's Extreme Makeover--May 22nd, 2005

(...) These are the hits I get for EMHE: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Piestewa Family: The team fulfills the dream of Pfc. Lori Piestewa, killed in the attack that injured her friends Jessica Lynch and Shoshannah Johnson, to build a retirement (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: ABC's Extreme Makeover--May 22nd, 2005

(...) Yep, it's the right show. My info says the Master Builders (all 5 at the Enfield shop) were in Arizona for a week... I'll be dropping a little bit of news each day, just to keep the post current... (although there's not really much more that (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)