 MediaWatch / 1796 (-5)
  LEGO® Group wins lawsuit in Finland

LEGO® Group wins lawsuit in Finland May 4, 2005 Main link with pictures (URL) The LEGO Group has recently won a court action in the Finnish Market Court against Biltema Suomi Oy, a sales company. The action concerned Biltema’s sale and marketing of (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lego used on the cover of Oracle Magazine.

(...) to do that even after meticulously counting out the required bricks ;) ROSCO FUT: .fun (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun)

  Lego used on the cover of Oracle Magazine.

recently one of my co-workers recieved his copy of Oracle magazine Although Lego is not mentioned (as far as I could tell) The front cover image contains those oh so precious bricks. (2 URLs) VW (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO On Defamer

(...) This story was also just mentioned on MSNBC's "(URL) Connected Coast to Coast>" blog roundup. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: Build with Legos, be a part of history

(...) Which... Hm. I suppose you can use the solar panels to get a charge going, that'd be Lego. Or potentially store up charge in a capacitor. OR even get it going from turning a 9V motor. Not useful for running an RCX or scout, but it would (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact