 MediaWatch / 1686 (-5)
  Re: Lego Models of Fenway Park, Wally the Green Monster to be Auctioned at MLB.com

(...) anyone have links to the actual model section of the site? I went to mlb.com and since it started playing some sort of sound file I bailed rather quickly without digging much. Thanks! (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego Models of Fenway Park, Wally the Green Monster to be Auctioned at MLB.com

From my colleagues in PR: ===...=== For Release on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 Boston Red Sox, LEGO Company and MLB Properties Create a Holiday Hit for Red Sox Fans Lego Models of Fenway Park, Wally the Green Monster to be Auctioned at MLB.com (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Lego loses legal battle with Best-Lock in Germany

(...) MB issued a press release about this as well: (URL) a relatively slow loading PDF. Unfortunately I could not just grab the text but the gist is they are happy and they think they are going to do well. XFUT off-topic.clone-brands (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Local news clip of GMLTC setup

The GMLTC recently displayed its layout at the Minnesota Transportation Museum's Jackson Street Roundhouse as part of their annual Christmas event. WCCO 4 News interviewed John Kelly (J3) of the GMLTC next to the layout. The video clip is available (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Brick Testament: Story of Christmas in Entertainment Weekly

(...) Just to follow-up, I put a scan of this piece on the Brick Testament press page here: (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Dec-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact