 MediaWatch / 1678
    LEGO town stop-motion animation music video —Tobias Möller
   I just saw a video by DJ Timo ((URL) called "The Robots", and the entire video was stop-motion animation of a LEGO town. The song was Kraftwerk's "Die Roboter", with a more modern sound. I was impressed by the video - the creations are well done, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)