 MediaWatch / 1676 (-5)
  Brick Testament: Story of Christmas in Entertainment Weekly

This week's issue of Entertainment Weekly (10 December 2004, with the cast of Ocean's Twelve on the cover) features a small piece about (URL) The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas> on page 101. A photo from the book is reprinted, with the (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  RE: Monster Nation & Mindstorms

They tried to build a robot that could walk a dog. It was basicly a line following robot. They laid out some paper, and put black tape (about 2 inch wide) on it, to form a line. They ended up with a room sized loop. They built a chassis using a (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Monster Garage & Mindstorms

I didn't see the beginning, but I think they're using Mindstorms to make a dog-walker/line-follower on Monster Garage. Wish I was there... Steve (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Article at About.com: "Before You Buy LEGO Toys"

"Before You Buy LEGO Toys" (URL) Wow! A clear, concise, pro-Lego article that: 1) Doesn't use the term legos 2) Describes the age suitability of Duplu vs. Lego 3) Touches on the broad product line, from the various gender targeted lines to non-brick (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO sells "violent" toys?

(...) While searching for something else, I came across TLCs statement about the recall of 6776 immediately following the September 11th attacks. I believe it has relevance with respect to what Jake says above... (URL) Its also interesting to note (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact