 MediaWatch / 1666 (-5)
  Re: It's getting cold, pass me another Lego set

(...) Hey, their might be a use for Bionicle after all! :-) Steve (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  It's getting cold, pass me another Lego set

Funny story out of Finnland. It seems a huge batch of counterfit Lego sets were seized by Finnish authorities. These poor bricks have been given the death sentance, but don't worry their lives will not have been in vain, their death will help to (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Shifty set

(...) I am not sure what either "blatant" nor "jeers" mean, but when reading the Danish and the English version, I would have translated this way: ....all are Slavic copies of Lego.... I asume blatant is something else. Sonnich (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Robot cleaner on the new inventors

On the (URL) New Inventors> tonight (ABC TV Australia), there was a short segment on kids inventions, and two girls invented a floor cleaner based on an RCX. It looked like a fairly simple robot, with touch sensors each end, and some floor wipes (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Quatro Bricks Popular in Great American Toy Test

Quatro bricks made the top 15 best toys in the 2004-2005 (URL) Great American Toy Test> Maggie C. (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.quatro, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact