 MediaWatch / 1661 (-5)
  Brick Testament: Story of Christmas in Publishers Weekly and Money magazine

Publishers Weekly has reviewed (URL) The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas>. The write-up can be seen on their website, but in case you don't have a subscription to that site, I've put a copy of the review on The Brick Testament's press page (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: Lego Press Release - Imitation products destroyed

(...) sold everywhere. I even have few sets of it at home and I should say it is pretty good quality for its price. Sure, not as good as authentic Lego, but much better than other chinese Lego analogs, and several times cheaper. With Lego prices in (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Press Release - Imitation products destroyed

(...) Mmmm, grinder. I gotta get me one of those!!! brickmodder (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Press Release - Imitation products destroyed

(...) (URL) haul of fake Lego to go up in smoke" HELSINKI (Reuters) - More than 10 tons of Chinese-made plastic toy bricks will go up in smoke when the largest customs haul of illegal imitation Legos ever seized is incinerated, a Finnish customs (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: European vs American Market and Values (Was: LEGO sells "violent"toys?)

Christian Treczoks wrote in message ... (...) I can't speak for toy stores in the US, but in my part of Canada, in independent toystores (I don't see it in department stores at all), Playmobil has as much or more shelf space as LEGO, usually right (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact