 MediaWatch / 1649
    Lego Press Release - Imitation products destroyed —Bryan Kinkel
   Found on (URL) . "Last year, the customs authorities in Finland seized a large consignment of copy products in transit between China and Russia. There were 54,514 sets - totalling 10.5 tons of imitation productions - all of them blatant copies of (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego Press Release - Imitation products destroyed —Scott E. Sanburn
     Bryan & All, (...) Maersk truck. I also saw the newer Coastal Patrol Harbor there, with the Dolphins. Pretty sad. Shifty indeed. Scott Sanburn -- (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

         Re: Lego Press Release - Imitation products destroyed —Rob Hendrix
      (...) Mmmm, grinder. I gotta get me one of those!!! brickmodder (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego Press Release - Imitation products destroyed —William Toenjes
     (...) (URL) haul of fake Lego to go up in smoke" HELSINKI (Reuters) - More than 10 tons of Chinese-made plastic toy bricks will go up in smoke when the largest customs haul of illegal imitation Legos ever seized is incinerated, a Finnish customs (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego Press Release - Imitation products destroyed —Alexander Molodozhenov
   (...) sold everywhere. I even have few sets of it at home and I should say it is pretty good quality for its price. Sure, not as good as authentic Lego, but much better than other chinese Lego analogs, and several times cheaper. With Lego prices in (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)