 MediaWatch / 162
    LEGO Set #6544 Spotted in Film - The Firm —Scott E. Sanburn
   To All, My wife and I were finishing watching The Firm, with Tom Cruise, his character being a new lawyer in that Memphis law firm, who has ties to the mob, etc. etc. etc. Anyway, in one of th elast parts of the film, Tom was going through his (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)