 MediaWatch / 1619
    COLTC makes the Columbus, OH Dispatch —Scott Lyttle
   (URL) so the guy said "Legos"...after cringing a bit, I read on...regardless of the incorrect term, it's a good article... THE ALLURE OF LEGOS Exhibit underscores potential of plastic building blocks Thursday, November 04, 2004 Julie R . Bailey THE (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

        Re: COLTC makes the Columbus, OH Dispatch —Paul Janssen
   (...) I actually cringed a lot. Anyway, the interviewer was nice. This is actually the fourth time my name appeared in the Dispatch (previous three times was non-Lego related), the first 3 times they mentioned to misspell my name, this time they got (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.oh)