 MediaWatch / 1606
    Mindstorms in Macworld Magazine —Stefan Garcia
   Hi all, My friend Andrew and I found an article on Mindstorms in Macworld Magazine...I scanned it in and put it on my brickshelf gallery in case anyone wants to check it out (after spending two minutes trying to figure out why my filanames with (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: Mindstorms in Macworld Magazine —Stefan Garcia
     (2 URLs) That should be a bit more friendly... -Stefan- (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: Mindstorms in Macworld Magazine —Brass Tilde
   (...) Magazine...I (...) check Do you have permission from the publisher to reprint it in this fashion? It would be better if you simply checked for a link on the publisher's web site, and if they have one, provide that. (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms in Macworld Magazine —Stefan Garcia
   I did a search just now and turned up several other articles, but not this one. I didn't think it was an issue to scan in this little national highlight of Lugnet for others to check out. If there is a major problem and I need to worry about (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms in Macworld Magazine —Jonathan Knudsen
   It's online officially now: (URL) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)