 MediaWatch / 1580
    Save LEGO Pirates Campaign —George Edward Godwin
   I found the following at the Talk Like a Pirate Day website(URL) in their most recent newsletter (URL): --- A Plea For Help In a Worthy Cause Finally, we received the following missive Justin Gifford. It's a cry for help, and it's up to all of us to (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.pirates)