 MediaWatch / 157
    Lego Racing —Ron Sedlmeyer
   Anybody notice the ABC telecast of the Cleveland CART Grand Prix? One of the cars (can't remember which one) had an on-board camera and when it showed a front view, there on the right fender was the well known red square with yellow letters of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego Racing —John Morgan
     (...) It was on the Shell® Car.. I saw it too! Kinda neat little surprise : ) John (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego Racing —Derek Raycraft
   Ya, I saw that too. It surprised me, I only caught a quick glimps of it at first. The car was the Shell sponsered, Team Rahal, number 8 of Kenny Brack. This is the team that is co-owned by David Letterman. You can see a picture of it by following (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)