 MediaWatch / 1556 (-5)
  Re: 2 movies: Star Wars Game & Arla Ekspres commercial

Rene, The StarWars link doesn't work (no access). Can you fix it or post the correct url? Thanks, Marck (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  2 movies: Star Wars Game & Arla Ekspres commercial

Hi, with permission of Jan Beyer (LEGO Direct), I've uploaded two official LEGO movies: 1) Trailer of a new Star Wars Game: (URL) (8 MB) 2) commercial of "Arla Ekspres", a danish milk: (URL) (4 MB) Leg Godt! René (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  BrickBros Press Release

Noticed via a Google News Clipper: Arizona Teens Building Profitable Empire Brick-By-Plastic-Brick...“No Flipping Burgers For These Young Entrepreneurs” (URL) Following up on (URL) the Press Release states: ...LEGO has always required a physical (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  ESPG at ROPECON

I was reading (URL) Dork Tower> creator John Kvalic's (URL) live journal> and noted that people were playing ESPG (or something that looks similar to it) at this (URL) ROPECON> he attended. (URL) Thought it was interesting. I don't speak/read (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks

(...) Actually, the original 'tubes patent' explicitly included substituted shapes for the tubes, such as crosses. TLG patents even what they will *not* produce, and in this case quite understandably. Eric Brok (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact