 MediaWatch / 1553
1552  |  1554
Subject:
ESPG at ROPECON
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:59:58 GMT

I was reading Dork Tower creator John Kvalic’s live journal and noted that people were playing ESPG (or something that looks similar to it) at this ROPECON he attended.

Thought it was interesting. I don’t speak/read finnish, so I wasn’t able to check out the ROPECON site and see if there were any more pictures.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB