 MediaWatch / 1524
    Re: Brick Testament sighting on The Daily Show —Adrian Drake
   (...) They also rerun it at 7pm. Adrian (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Brick Testament sighting on The Daily Show —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Oops, that's right! Thanks, Adrian. I was able to get a screen grab from this morning's rebroadcast (actually I just took a photo of my TV) during the approximately 1.5 seconds the image from The Brick Testament was aired. For your viewing (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)