 MediaWatch / 1509
Re: While you were out Lego episode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 02:56:37 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Jimmy Park wrote:
Is this old news or has it not been reported yet?

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/wywo/episode/season2/episode19/episode19.html

Anyway I can get a copy of this episode?  My friend told me it was hilarious.

Do you think Beth reads Lugnet?

Yes, not only does Beth read Lugnet, but she also replied here
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/il/chi/?n=134

That recent show was a rerun, which I was compelled to watch once again.  Each
time I see Beth's wonderful Lego structures collapse under the hands of Leslie,
Evan, Chase, and Andrew (the shows cast) I feel sick to my stomach.  I give Beth
an A+ for holding her head up high, and on a personal note, I must agree with
her original thoughts on the new clock, that THING was beyond UGLY.

Janey "Red Brick"
(AFOL and fan of all "While You Were Out" episodes except that one.)