 MediaWatch / 1507
Re: While you were out Lego episode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 19:51:38 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Jimmy Park wrote:
Is this old news or has it not been reported yet?

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/wywo/episode/season2/episode19/episode19.html

Anyway I can get a copy of this episode?  My friend told me it was hilarious.

Do you think Beth reads Lugnet?

Reads and posts:

http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/il/chi/?n=134