 MediaWatch / 1506 (-10)
  While you were out Lego episode

Is this old news or has it not been reported yet? (URL) I can get a copy of this episode? My friend told me it was hilarious. Do you think Beth reads Lugnet? (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO on TechTV

(...) Congratulations Steve... I also would be very happy if someone can video the slot for the web.... our TechTV is being cut on (grrrr) June 7th :( Apparently it has changed hands and the new owners have decided not to show it internationally. I (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO on TechTV

(...) Steve, Great work on Full Contact! I enjoyed your last visit to G4TechTV and am looking forward to your new trip there. Also, very curious on how you managed to get the Connect 4 robot working with just the RIS 2.0. KK Quah (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  LEGO on TechTV

Next Friday (June 4th) I'll be making another trip out to San Francisco to be on TechTV's The Screen Savers. This time, I'll be taking at least one, and hopefully two all LEGO robots that can play Hasbro's Connect Four. The first robot, "Full (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  cleaning lego bricks

Greetings- Does anyone out there know how to clean legos? I haven't taken my legos out for a while and I fear that they have become dusty. If someone could give me some info I'd really appreciate it. (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) To clarify - I don't know how long the link will be around at the Niagara Review web site. The show will be ongoing daily until Labour Day (Sept 6?). -Rob A> (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) It's funny how different people read things differently. I took Rob's comment to mean that he didn't know how long the link would be around. I figured he was concerned that the site might archive the story at some point and that the link (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) That's interesting that he is hoping to make a living out of exhibiting the layout, just not sure that it would work out very well numbers wise. I do wish him luck. If anyone goes and sees this display, please get some pictures of his MOC (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) I think Rob is concerned that because of the lack of attendance the display might close early. Derek ps, how come sometimes when I send a message I get no replay from lugnet for Authentication. The message just disappears. This is my second (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) The article says the display will be up until Labour Day. Ben M. (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact