 MediaWatch / 1501 (-10)
  Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) To clarify - I don't know how long the link will be around at the Niagara Review web site. The show will be ongoing daily until Labour Day (Sept 6?). -Rob A> (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) It's funny how different people read things differently. I took Rob's comment to mean that he didn't know how long the link would be around. I figured he was concerned that the site might archive the story at some point and that the link (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) That's interesting that he is hoping to make a living out of exhibiting the layout, just not sure that it would work out very well numbers wise. I do wish him luck. If anyone goes and sees this display, please get some pictures of his MOC (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) I think Rob is concerned that because of the lack of attendance the display might close early. Derek ps, how come sometimes when I send a message I get no replay from lugnet for Authentication. The message just disappears. This is my second (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) The article says the display will be up until Labour Day. Ben M. (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) There is an article on the show in the Niagara Review - curerently online at (URL) Don't know how long it will be around though... -Rob A> (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  FLL on Zoom!

If you’re interested, there will be some coverage of FIRST LEGO League on the PBS Kids show ZOOM ((URL) Dates are as follows. Please check (URL) for specific local schedules. Segment 1  May 26 and repeat on June 1 Segment 2  June 2 Segment 3  June 3 (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Space Elevevator design studies using Mindstorms

(...) That's pretty cool. The Robot Society of America (RSA) listed on that page, has hosted a couple ribbon climbing competitions, including one at the ROBOlympics in March with a grand prize of $1000 for the fastest robot to climb the ribbon. (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Space Elevevator design studies using Mindstorms

I found this while nosing around (URL) lifters go up and down simulated carbon nanotube ribbons. Hope you find it interesting. (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Mindstorms Interview on CJAD AM 800 MP3 file

(...) I know you guys like to keep it to yourself, but I x-posted this to .mediawatch anyway :P (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact